So.. Halloween is fast approaching 😀 YAY! I love this time of the year as you all know and my favorite holiday just has to be Halloween.
I don’t know, maybe there is a secret psychopath in me or something haha, I know I love Vampires there is just something extremely sexy about them and may I just say this was loooong before Edward and his clan lol although Emmett is rather tasty.
The Cemetery I am standing at is available at Pandemonium, a store which has plenty of dark structures and sim prefabs, perfect to spook up your sims. If you haven’t been there before, please go.
There is a demo section available where you can rez out the demo to see how it looks.
These structures are so perfect for Halloween because they are so daunting and dark, you don’t even have to use them just for this time or the year, I would just do so, besides I absolutely love them.
This is one of my favorite pieces there it’s partial mesh so you will need a mesh compatible viewer to see it in all it’s goodness and it features:
* 399 Prims, comprised of mesh, sculpts and traditional prims.
* Modify and Copy permissions
* Multi level cemetery with hidden underground dungeon
* Fits a 4096 sq meter parcel (60 x 60 Footprint)
* Totally walkable custom mesh terrain floor in cemetery, and in the dungeon.
* Custom Mesh foliage and spider web accents throughout the entire build
* Custom sounds
* Highly detailed custom low lag textures
* Extremely well hidden secret entrance to dungeon – Just click to enter and exit
* Sculpted terrain surround – Only 1 prim
* No need for terraforming, can sit on terrain perfectly.
Links are below if you want to go take a look.
I took a closeup of the face to get you a lil peek of the mask, it does come with the outfit also and so do the bows on the hair and other attachments, if you look in the first image you can see the one across my shoulder and arm.
There is also a skirt piece and the bats that see you see floating on my shoulder and parts for your legs which are spider webs, so cool!
Now… for you shoe addicts out there *Cough* Shilenni 😛 these amazing boots come with the outfit also, I am in such awe, I love them, like really love them, I am one for stiletto’s and such but I just fell in love with how these looked.
Just look how snexy they are!
You do NOT need slink feet for these, they come with a alpha to hide your tootsies so they can be worn.
Thank you to Giz for being extremely patient with me and still sending me the items after all my IM’s got capped due to me moving and also to Pandora for allowing me to explore your amazing sim and use your builds for a post.
Thank you so much ladies! ♥
*Hair* – Je Republic – Tarae III – Black – By Jungeun Vella